Ultra Technologys Management system is established in SharePoint, and strive to be in accordance with the guidelines in NS-EN ISO 9001, NS-EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
We continually improves its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of these standards system through the use of our HSEQ policy, objectives and targets, audit results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive actions and management review.
Ultra Technology AS will reach the goals by delivering the right product at the agreed quality, agreed price and on time, every time. We will propose alternative solutions where we think it can improve equipment usage or utility for our customers.
• We commit ourselves to meet regulatory, customer and own requirements through continuous improvement of our processes and training of our personnel.
In our company we emphasis health, safety and environmental on equal footing with other activities. This applies to both management and the employees.
In Ultra Technology AS, we believe that:
• People are the most important asset in business and health and the working environment is essential for human well-being and efficiency.
• By considering health, safety and environment as high as production and economy, we will prevent accidents and injury, and create job satisfaction.
• Health, safety and environment is profitable.
• Accidents happen not – they caused.
• All injuries can be avoided.
• Management should lead by good examples in HSE work.
Overriding HSE goals:
• No accidents
• No fire
• No work-related illness
• No external emissions
• Employees should be able to contribute to the improvement and development of HSE management system.